Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: in tears...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    in tears...


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    If somebody buys this and trashes the cabinet I'm gonna cry.

    This should be restored...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290231019363

    <font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ May 18, 2008 07:08 PM: Message edited by: O G ]</font></font>

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ May 18, 2008 07:09 PM: Message edited by: O G ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member timp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2007
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey O.G.

    What are these? I saw these a while ago. All I could do was to drool.

    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ele/666128070.html

    Tim

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    in tears...


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    That's actually a decent deal...

    Don't think those are Altec boxes.

    Back when you had a choice of probably 50 boxes to put your new duplexes in.

    You could buy kits, or completely assembled. Even local furniture builders often built boxes...

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those Altec's in Atlanta I almost got also along with the other ones I had recently pruchased. The wife liked them, she suggested to get some for the house that will "fit" not like the double 817's in the garage..heheh .
    if they will be available in a couple of months I might be able to spring for them or see what else comes along...

    I had other issues mainly with BOA overdraft fees that have seem to come out of left field. Never had this issue with my old bank....so I just dropped BOA and there crazy nickel and dimin' charges, and I will not be having anymore issues that will tie my money up so I can get speakers like these as well in the future. sorry for the off topic rant....

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member analog addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2007
    Posts
    521
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go for it! If I was local, I'd seriously think about grabbin those.... forums

  6. #6
    Inactive Member timp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2007
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not mine.... It's only 15mins away. forums

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ May 19, 2008 06:10 PM: Message edited by: timp ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.